Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

                                                                            How Do I dump Him!
                                                                              **Adults Only!**

I'm A Graduate And My Boyfriend Is A Truck Driver, How Do I dump Him Without Hurting His Feelings?
Dear friends
I am a 23year old female.
My parents died when i was 8 then I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees. I then met this guy when i was 14 and he sent me back to school.
He was selling fruit then but still he was Able to pay my fees.
He then got a job as a truck driver and sent me to University.

My problem is that i feel i can't continue with this relationship because he is not my type, he isn't fluent in English, he is a very short man, plus some other Personal stuffs.

I feel I have paid him back for his Good Deeds because I give him sex anytime and anywhere he wants. But now he can't meet up to my demands.

How best can i tell him that he is
not my type without hurting his feelings??
I am grateful that he sent me to
school but i can't be in a relationship with him anymore.
I want somebody in my own class
not a truck driver.
Please help! - via 18+ Celebrity News.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...