Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012


Uti denies gay rumours

Big Brother Africa All-stars winner, TV presenter, model and actor; Uti Nwachukwu has dismissed claims that he is gay.
According to reports, Uti shares his 1004 apartment Victoria Island with his alleged live-in-lover/publicist, Alex Ekubo former Mr. Nigeria and they travel in and out of the country together.
Uti took to social media, facebook and twitter warning and threatening seriously all who were spreading false rumours about his sexuality.
He said, "I am going to say this just once. All false gossip mongers about my sexuality are hereby warned. A scape goat will be chosen very soon. This is no threat."
"Who God has blessed/elevated, no man can curse/bring down. Once there is wonderful news about me, the devil's agents try to interrupt but they always fail because they use lies.

"Congrats to the false rumour mongers. I will say it once. Be warned. Very very soon a scape goat shall be found. I pray none of my current or former friends are involved cause the wrath of the Almighty Jehovah Lord God of Israel will spare no one.
Another rumour had it that during the Arise Magazine Fashion Week, Uti insisted that fashion designers should signed on Alex otherwise he would not work with them.
Uti went further, "The Egyptian plague shall be child's play compared to what is coming. They shall know I serve a living God. Same God that has crowned me. Baba God noooniii. To you be all the glory honour worship adoration and praise forever more, Amen.
"I love you Uti fan club (UFC) remain blessed."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...